2.13.2007

And we're off!


This is the debut of the Max Miller Method Log. A place to come to see what I'm working on, how far along I am, or how much I'm slacking off. You're welcome to leave constructive comments. Pictured is a self-portrait I was working on and summarily destroyed when I felt that I'd made it too small. One thing you'll find is that I seem to have a problem working 'under life-size' when it comes to painting. But, maybe this image gives a good idea of my lay-in. This was just a quick little one hour painting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new site, dude!

Anonymous said...

you are so good at what you do! i admire you greatly...cant wait to see your newest project!

Anonymous said...

you are so good at what you do! i admire you greatly...cant wait to see your newest project!